Heir of Light Eclipse Servant Guide
Heir of Light Eclipse is an idle gacha game set in a dark fantasy era. Players use "Servants" to progress through the various game content. Servants come in different rarities, factions, and classes, giving the player freedom to explore different team mechanics.
Currently, up to 5 Servants are allowed on the team. Having multiple Servants from the same faction gives team buffs.
The player is not given the option to move the Servants (only activate the Servant's ultimate). So, it's best to analyze the opponent's faction and classes to determine the best counter lineup.
Use the following guideline with our Heir of Light Eclipse Servant Tier List to set up your ultimate Heir of Light Eclipse team and win your matches!
Heir of Light Eclipse Servant Classes
There are 5 main classes of Servants in Heir of Light Eclipse.
- Warrior: Sufficient HP, Defense, and Attack for frontlines. General all-rounded Servant.
- Tank: High HP and Defense for frontline protection, absorbing attacks and protecting backline
- Ranger: High Physical Attack, Speed, Critical Hit and Critical Hit Damage for best backline DPS
- Mage: The magical attack version of the Ranger, for backline magic DPS
- Support: Healing and other supportive skill Servants with decent HP, Defense and Magical Attack
Heir of Light Eclipse: The Factions
There are 6 total Factions, 4 main and 2 special factions in Heir of Light Eclipse. Each Faction has a weakness and strength against a different faction. Being the superior faction grants additional 25% damage.
- Morning Star and Dark Blood are both weak and strong against each other
- Purifier are strong against Dominator, and weak against Immortal
- Dominator is strong against Protector, and weak against Purifier
- Protector is strong against Immortal, and weak against Dominator
- Immortal is strong against Purifier, and weak against Protector
Heir of Light Eclipse Servant Game Guide
There you have it! An overview of the Servant classes and their factions. Analyze your opponent's servant line up, and pair them up with strong opposing factions to win.