Breaking Guardian Stones
The battle system on Exos Heroes is unique. This turn based system uses Elements and Guardian Stones mechanic to "break" heroes. A blend of passives and skills, simple gear system, fatecores, row formation, etc allows players to play with different play styles.
The element of a hero is determined by the game. There are seven different elements on Exos Heroes. Fire (Red), Frost (Blue), Nature (Green), Machine (Grey), Light (Yellow), Dark (Purple) are the elements. Each hero gets a random Guardian stone of those colors, and each piece of fated armor gives a random guardian stone. This means at maximum, each hero can have 6 guardian stones. You can change the Guardian stone of heroes randomly in the Door of Creation using Xes. You can change the Guardian stone of fated armor randomly in the Door of Creation or from your armor detail screen by using gold.
By default, heroes can break 1 guardian stone for the element that they have. For example, Bathory breaks one frost guardian stone of the enemy she attacks. You can also element enhance a hero up to +6 by using gold and heroic tokens (and luck) to break more than 1 stone of the hero's element in a single attack.
Learn more about Guardian Stones in the Exos Heroes Mixing Guardian Stones Guide, and how you can pick which guardian stone to have on your heroes.
Exos Heroes PvP Tips
Although there are pretty set "meta" teams as the game tries to balance heroes, new players can enjoy PvP even better by following these 5 tips.
- Do your dailies first or last depending on whether you'll be playing more than 1 hour
- Keep in mind front row back row formations
- Don't attack heroes of your hero's guardian stone
- Diversify the type of heroes in party, focusing on more single target units
- Bring heroes of different elements
- Learn details of these tips in the YouTube video above and share if these tips helped you in your pvp games.
Hope this Exos Heroes guide helped you out. If so, please visit PlayWhatever YouTube, comment and subscribe. Stay safe, and enjoy the game! ❤️
||Exos Heroes is an active game with continuous gameplay updates. This info was based on the gameplay at the time of content creation. Check out recent blog posts or videos on PlayWhatever to find the latest gameplay information!|
- More Exos Heroes Content
- Played on Exos Heroes Global Server
- Playing platform: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, 256GB, Aura Glow
- Exos Heroes on Facebook
- Download Exos Heroes on Google Play Store
- Download on the Apple Store